- NEC Commuter and Intercity Rail Cost Allocation Policy
Current version as amended October 13, 2017.
In September 2015, the Commission adopted this historic framework for collaboration and cost-sharing among the Corridor’s owners and operators. The development and implementation of this policy fulfills an important statutory requirement set forth in Section 212 of the Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act of 2008 (Pub. L. 110-432).
- Commuter and Intercity Rail Policy Summary (PDF)
- Transmittal Letter to the Surface Transportation Board (Submitted October 2, 2015) (PDF)
- Transmittal Letter to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, U.S. House of Representatives (Submitted October 2, 2015) (PDF)
- Transmittal Letter to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, U.S. Senate (Submitted October 2, 2015) (PDF)
- Current version
- Previous versions